List of Ticket Outlets
With less than a week to go we are getting a lot of messages asking where to buy your tickets. Tickets are from only £30 for day tickets and from £45 for weekend tickets.
There are 5 main ways to purchase your Stendhal Festival tickets:
1) Via our lovely website http://www.stendhalfestival.com/shop/ where you can pay using your card or paypal. PLEASE NOTE ORDERING WILL CONTINUE FOR LESS THAN 2 WEEKS.
2) Via a local outlet – limited stock in some outlets-
LIMAVADY – Red Footwear, Frank Owens, Alexander Arms, RVACC (arts centre) and Coastal Core training.
COLERAINE – Wigwam and Equinox
PORTSTEWART – Flowerfield Arts Centre
MAGHERAFELT – Ping Music
DRAPERSTOWN – Glasgowbury Cornstore HQ (from 23/7/15)
DUNGIVEN – Scoop Icecream
3) Local Ticketmaster Outlets across Ireland (ticket price is higher here due to Ticketmaster charges)
–There are approximately 80 outlets across Ulster, Leinster, Connacht and Munster. Please see the attached map to see if there is an outlet near you. http://www.ticketmaster.ie/etc/
4) If you know one of the lovely Team Stendhal they will be able to get you tickets while stocks last.
5) Tickets will be available on the gate, first come, first served and while stocks last.
There are 5 main ticket types available:
– Friday only (no camping and no alcohol permitted to be carried on-site)
– Saturday only (no camping and no alcohol permitted to be carried on-site)
–Single Parent weekend ticket (covers 1 adults and up to 2 kids under 18, camping & drinking allowance)
-Family Weekend ticket (covers 2 adults and up to 4 kids under 18, camping & ticket drinks allowance)
–General Single Campers (covers 1 adult camping over 18 for wkd, with drinks allowance)
**Kids must be present when a Family ticket is used; parents are responsible for knowing where there kids are at all times on site.
**Family campsite is separate to General Camping; you will only be allowed in your own designated campsite.
**Weekend ticket holders are permitted their own alcohol allowance within the campsite, see T&Cs – allowance the same as previous year, and no gas canisters can be used. Disposable BBQs will be permitted in designated areas.
**Car parking charge as ever applies, shuttle bus details to be announced.
**Please ensure you have selected ‘Get notifications’ on the facebook page to ensure sight of important information in the led-in to the festival.
**Have fun and create life-long memories!!
7-8 August, Limavady.
Winners of Best Small and Family Friendly Festival 2014