Family Camping E-Ticket (Payment Plan 2020)
£26.60 – £57.65 Including VAT
PAYMENT PLAN – First Installment
When payments through the payment plan have been completed attendess will be issued an e-ticket* which will admit 1 family to the festival including access to the family campsite.
A family comes in many shapes and sizes, but for the purposes of using a family ticket Stendhal has a few rules. For us, a Family is parents/partners and kids. The ticket is designed to allow parents to bring their kids to an artistic escape for a reasonable price. Any-one who we think is trying to abuse the fair price of the Family ticket will be subject to ejection without refund.
Current options available:
- Standard Weekend (Friday 7th Aug & Saturday 8th Aug)
- Long Weekend (Thursday 6th Aug, Friday 7th Aug & Saturday 8th Aug)
WHEN AGREEING TO THE PAYMENT PLAN TERMS YOU ARE COMMITTING TO PURCHASING YOUR TICKET AND THE FOLLOWING TERMS
Instalment Plan Terms
- Stendhal Festival 2020 ‘Weekend Camping Tickets’ can be bought using the instalment plan, (the terms of which are set out below, allows eligible customers to pay for tickets over a number of instalments, subject to overall ticket availability. The total purchase value includes all charges such as per transaction processing fee and instalment plan (handling) fee.
- Instalment Plan is available to any customer purchasing weekend camping tickets before 23:59 on 31st March 2020 (inclusive) (“Eligibility Period”), subject to overall ticket availability, and allows customers to pay for a ticket over four (4) instalments (each an “Instalment” and together the “Instalments”) as set out in more detail below. The Eligibility period may be shortened or extended by us at our discretion.
- The full price of a ticket will be charged as below and includes all charges. Please note that the instalment plan is non-refundable even if a ticket is forfeited and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever.
Instalments will be taken on or around the dates below:
Payment Date 1 before 23:59 on 31st March 2020
Payment Date 2 17th April 2020
Payment Date 3 18th May 2020
Payment Date 4 17th June 2020
|Wknd Type||Adult||Children||Price||Trans. Fee||Admin Fee||Inst. 1||Inst. 2-4|
Example Family (2 Adults & 4 Children) Long Weekend EB = £180
Payment Date 1 before 23:59 on 31st March 2020:
£45 + Total Transaction Fee £3.60 + £5 Admin Fee = £53.60
Payment Date 2 17th April 2020 – £45
Payment Date 3 18th May 2020 – £45
Payment Date 4 17th June 2020 – £45
Total Cost = £188.60
Example Family (2 Adults & 4 Children) Short Weekend EB = £150
Payment Date 1 before 23:59 on 31st March 2020:
£37.50 + Total Transaction Fee £3 + £5 Admin Fee = £45.50
Payment Date 2 17th April 2020 – £37.50
Payment Date 3 18th May 2020 – £37.50
Payment Date 4 17th June 2020 – £37.50
Total Cost = £158
- Each order is subject to a per ticket booking fee as set out in the above table. This is payable at the same time as the first Instalment.
- Customers choosing to use the payment plan to pay for their tickets will be subject to a per-transaction instalment plan (handling) fee of £5. This is in addition to the per ticket booking fee and is also payable at the same time as the first Instalment.
- Any other tickets including bolt ons which you choose to add to your basket during the booking process will be charged at full price, payable at the same time as the first Instalment.
- The first Instalment (including per ticket booking fees and per-transaction instalment plan (handling) fee) will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your election to purchase the ‘ticket(s)’ (and ‘upsells’) during the Eligibility Period. Each subsequent Instalment, you will recieve an email on the dates outlined above to make the next installment. If the payment is not recieved within 14 days, you will be contacted to make funds immediately available. Any alternative card payment used must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card or available funds within 14 (fourteen) days of the relevant Instalment due date, your ‘ticket(s)’ will be void/cancelled.
- The transaction will only be completed once your payments of all Instalments and fees have been processed and received in full and subject to the relevant fraud checks.
- If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full in accordance with paragraph 8, you will lose: (i) the per transaction payment plan (handling) fee and (ii) the Weekend ticket(s).
- The instalment plan requires that, at the time the first Instalment is made, you make a full commitment to purchase a ticket and to pay the full ticket price plus the applicable per ticket booking & transaction payment plan (handling) fee.
- It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are available so that payments are processed on the Instalment due dates, as set out in the payment plan schedule.
- If your instalment plan order is cancelled for any reason including due to non-payment of any instalment or suspected fraud, you may not be able to make up missed payments to reinstate your order. Following a payment plan cancellation or forfeit, if you still wish to purchase a weekend ticket, you may do so, subject to availability. If you choose to begin a new payment plan, you will be subject to a new set of per ticket booking fees, per transaction instalment plan (handling) fee and per-transaction postage fee and you will not be entitled to a refund on your previously cancelled or forfeited plan.
- Tickets and/or payments cannot be refunded or exchanged.
- If you have any queries regarding the Stendhal Festival 2020 instalment plan, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
*Tickets will be sent to your email and also accessible by logging into www.stendhalfestival.com.
For further details please see our terms and conditions page. Tickets are non-refundable.